|Dyslexic to the core!|
Sunday, July 31, 2011
|Princess Alexandra of Hanover and her mother.|
|Karl Lagerfield and Ines de la Fressange's daughter|
1. Sweet and Sour chicken. Done nicely. Not crispy enough for my liking but the sauce doesn't have the sugary sweet taste. Chicken pieces are bite size so it's easy to eat.
2. Buttered squid. Possibly one of the best dishes in this restaurant. One which has been consistently nice. The fine friable bits are yummy. Some days it can get pretty salty though.
3. Yau Mak. I don't know what is the orginal dialect of this dish. Sounds rude but its nice and bland.
4. Chicken cage. Very small bits of chicken accompanied by bones. So no, I'ld suggest going for the chicken fillet. You get a better deal.( no picture available despite combing through my selection of pictures from 2000)
5. There's the deep fried veg. Which we haven't ordered in a while. When done right it melts in the mouth Of late, this dish comes soggy and oily. Almost unpalatable. And we can't predict when it'll come out right. To be safe, stay away from it until they get it right (again)
4. Sizling taufu is a good dish. It literally sizzles for the first few seconds on the table. So beware don't dish the taufu directly into your mouth otherwise you'll be very sorry indeed.
6. Cantonese Fried Kuey Teow. Definitely one of my favourite. Be sure to ask for chili padi. For some odd bizarre reason they don't automatically serve you with it. They used to in the past.
7. Chicken ginger and onion set is nice to have on its own. Rice portions a bit small so if you're hungry you may want to order another vegetable dish to go along with it.(picture unavailable)
8. The egg-oh foo yong is another dish which is consistently yummy.
Saturday, July 30, 2011
|Look closely and you'll see gunpowder.|
|Hello Mag and Tea!|
|I told you the clotted cream was err...fake|
|My tea was served in this:)|
Thursday, July 28, 2011
|Just look at the stuff we sat through!!|
Sunday, July 24, 2011
|Seen....en route on foot to KLCC|
|Another drawing on moleskin app(love it)|
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Since the sole fell off the shoe, I'm left with little choice but to cut down on carbs. So far ( today) no carbs were ignored on the plate for lunch and dinner. So the plan isn't going to work. What next?
Monday, July 18, 2011
Saturday, July 16, 2011
|Congratulations V and H. May God bless you both!|
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
I decided to jog this evening. It took 30 minutes to get the equipment yes yes like shoes, socks, yoga pants, T shirt...ear phones, ipod touch ( whoops gave that away which resulted in a slight down mood) ....and I WALKED rather than jog...for 30 minutes. After which time, I came home, sait down and felt as warm as a pizza just out of a microwave for a good 15 minutes. All in all, quite a enjoyable exercise I may just repeat it some day soon
Monday, July 11, 2011
|A scene from the princess and the frog|
Sunday, July 10, 2011
|SIghts of Puchong|
Love ( noun,verb and everything in between)
1. holding hands, walking in the rain and not even knowing it's raining. 2: being there for each other ( no matter what) 3: that certain look. 4: trust 5: passion......
( nicked off a hallmark card so I'm going to end here...before I get sued)
( And on a slightly unrelated topic...I got us there better than any ole GARMIN or papago navigator)
Saturday, July 09, 2011
|The hand belongs to the niece....the flower plucked without getting amah's permission. Tsk tsk!|
Friday, July 08, 2011
Wednesday, July 06, 2011
Tuesday, July 05, 2011
I shall be wearing orange tomorrow ( if I can find the energy to iron the outfit before 7am)
Sunday, July 03, 2011
|Japanese Pizza ( tasty tasty tasty)|
|Hamburger Pasta ( double yum)|
|Found while waiting at the counter to pay. ( bleah!)|
Saturday, July 02, 2011
HAHAHA a very interesting picture:) Right, I shall stop procrastinating right NOW ( errr I mean after hitting the send button) and do my paperwork so I can enjoy the rest of the Saturday. Byebye for no...and hello work *puke*
Friday, July 01, 2011
spoon with pieces of fresh fruit, originally uploaded by KrisThePhotographer.
Here's the conversation this evening around 4:15pm
Self: Okay I'm heading home early. Bye bye
Friend number 1: What about me? ( yes we have needy friends)
friend number 2: WAAAAh don't Louvre me alone
( slight pause in the conversation .....)
( After a good 30 seconds, the THREE of us burst out cackling like some unleashed banshees)