Monday, August 29, 2005

Malaysian Idol Wannabee


We can now enjoy the weekends like every other 5 day working week folks. Many thanks for the lovely chap who rooted for a 5 day week in government service.
There's nothing quite like a healthy exchange of information to cheer me up. Last Saturday saw my friends and I having a meal at Soul'ed Out Sri Hartamas. I believe it to be my responsibility to introduce friends to my fave haunts.
We spotted Xerra ( there's something to be said about having red hair ) as we sat down. She cheerfully agreed to be wrestled into taking a photo with us. Without allowing Xerra time to change her mind, I'm afraid we clamoured out of my seats in two seconds and were all over her like a bad rash.
To do her justice, she was sweet. And I must say MUCH better looking in real life compared to the awful shots on TV. I must admit it quite made our evening. We envisioned ourselves bragging about this meeting for many moons to come. I had very selfish reasons for wanting Xerra to stay on in the competition.

No comments: