Friday, February 17, 2006

L'Occitane

Some things make you happy. Nine out of ten women use shopping as a coping mechanism. The one who does not, would be the insane one. You come across one every now and again. Today , I went shopping:) A breath of fresh air, to blow away the cobwebs of the purse. ( A figure of speech as the old purse has never not been used...as if ) I must have looked like I'd fallen in love with the bar of soap I purchased....on the way out...a voice piped out " Enjoy your soap miss". For those of you curious creatures out there...I DID indeed enjoy the soap. The bath was a prolonged affair as a result and I came out smelling delicately of vanilla. N-I-C-E!!

3 comments:

The Aunt said...

L'Occitane, yeah baby. Marvellous stuff. I once knew a man mad about their lavender moisturiser for men. Lovely, his skin was.

The cheating twotiming rat.

3e said...

I absolutely adore their candles and shampoos. And their magnolia perfume spray - heavenly.

edina monsoon said...

aunty marianne: Let's think evil thoughts of the cheat then. I hope he rots:) Only decent thing for him really. BTW I still have an adrenaline surge after every shower....gosh the smell is gorgeous.


Lasez:Can't do scented candles. the ultrasensitive nose starts acting up the minutes there's even a suggestion of scent lurking in the air. I had the sniffles within seconds of sniffing their gorgeous footspray. The ladies in the shop found that amusing. ( They WOULD!)