Monday, May 29, 2006

Fish and chips


I must be ill. The sight of this didn' t cheer me half as much as the thought of snuggling under the duvet in a horizontal position. At this very moment, I'm contemplating taking two panadols ...in the firm belief ( as in any other housewife over 65 ) that panadols cure just about any ailment known to mankind. It's either this...or risk waking up later in the night with a bodyache.

Over lunch, my friend and I have decided since there's a human to human transmission of the dreaded bird flu, we're all susceptible to the bug...and nobody gets the common cold any more. We're in the midst of a pandemic...and recovering from what we think in a common flu might take us just that bit longer.

3 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

Nah, doesn't look appealing in the picture. But maybe it's because I've just had dinner and am pretty full.

comatose said...

I'd eat it right now.

edina monsoon said...

anna: What would appeal to your taste buds??

Comatose: I see you're partial to fish and chips then.