Monday, May 08, 2006

Restoran Berputar Seri Angkasa


You can see the whole of KL from the tower. Flanked by KLCC ...both structures have now become synonymous with Malaysia. The tower itself is a staggering 421m in height. It's perched on top of Bukit Nanas which itself is 94 metres above sea level. And it is the tallest structure in South East Asia:)

It comprises of 5 levels, the foundation base, the tourist building, the tower shaft , the tower head and finally the antenna mast. It was opened in 1996.

Last weekend, I finally made my way to the revolving restaurant for dinner. The view was gorgeous ...although the sensation of nausea kind of hits you between the eyes within the first few minutes. You solve this problem by eating. It worked like a charm and I spent the remaining part of the evening, alternating between feeding self and admiring the view.

5 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

A beautiful pic, and good to know more about KL. I've dined in a rotating restaurant in St. Louis a few times, and I agree with you on the momentary nausea...and, of course, the food making it disappear.

edina monsoon said...

gnightgirl: Food is a lovely remedy to most ailments I believe.

misdina: Hahahah...what a great idea. I might just post that ...one day.

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return the favor”.I am
trying to find things to improve my site!I
suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay.
I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

Anonymous said...

Usually I do not read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do so!
Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice
article.