Wednesday, May 03, 2006

When is it too much?


The rainy weather has been a perfect excuse to shy away from a decent car wash. This evening, the grumble of thunder greeted me as I walked out of the lift. I then spent the next hour in an enclosed room with with no windows...( ie the pantry) Emerging from my 'cell" I was greeted by a thunderous roar and the pitter patter as well as the howling wind. A short drive through mud and dust was the last straw. My poor car..there it was layered with dust and looking mournful.

What I did next was what any caring car owner would have done...I drove to have the pet washed. And so now..I have a gleaming car. Please...can it not rain for the remaining week...

3 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

After washing my car, it's usually a bird that gets me right off, instead of rain.

edina monsoon said...

gnightgirl: That stinks.( literally as well as figuratively) Too late, it poured this evening. The sky has the tendency to darken around 4pm and it POURS until 7:00pm....daily.Tis the monsoon season.

The Aunt said...

'the pet'?

Even its species is indistinct?

PHOTO! PHOTO!