Friday, June 09, 2006

Hello hello

My father adores taking pictures. And into his family was born two kids who absolutely hate having their pictures taken. What did he do to deserve this you may well ask yourself... probably something really really bad. The wife obliges when able. But as she's bogged down with chores ( something she likes to highlight when asked to pose for a picture please ) she is excused ( albeit reluctantly ) most of the time. During one of the weekends back home...I woke up one morning..to be greeted with Weber the duck perched precariously on top of my container of crackers. Either Weber came to life the night before and wanted to chomp its way through my crackers...( having heard me rave about them earlier in the day ) or somebody wanted someone to pose.

Pssst, I suspect my father had something to do with the duck posing like this. Posted by Picasa

No comments: