Sunday, June 04, 2006

L'Occitane

This picture was taken in Midvalley. Here's a theory, hands up those of you who develop a headache if you spent more than an hour there. I can mentally see at least three hands waving vigorously in the air. Mine and two other friends. We've come to the conclusion that its the sheer size of the place, the throngs of people we have to wade through to get to where we want and that the ceiling is just that bit lower than what we deem a comfortable height.

Today, almost every other family in the klang valley brought their young family to KLCC. And so I developed a suggestion of a headache whilst window-shopping. Plan fell through, after a quick lunch, I edged my way towards kinokuniya to pick up a book. ( Nil in stock...grrrr ) I ended up buying two mags. A poor consolation indeed.

The negative thing re school holidays is...KIDS just about everywhere. And snotty-nose ones especially gravitate towards me. The big plus point...is there are infinitely less cars on the road. Making my journey to work very enjoyable. And for that...I forgive the snotty hand which came in contact with my sleeve earlier this afternoon. Happy holidays kiddo. Posted by Picasa

No comments: