Friday, June 16, 2006

Nine impossible things before breakfast?

I have difficulty getting up in the mornings. The snooze feature means I get to hit it as many times as I want before peeling my eyes open. Which also means by the time I crawl out of bed, I'm left with roughly ten minutes to shower..decide on what to wear...microwave a mug of coffee...and make myself a sandwich, stuff the sandwich into mouth...gulp the coffee in stages.....timing it so as not to scald the tongue.....and then there's the drive to work....the hurried walk from carpark to main building. It's busy most mornings...and that's before 8am. Dang!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Momo said...

I am exactly the same way! It is almost painful for me to get out of bed to go to work. However, I can get out of bed if I have somewhere I WANT to go.

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I'm with you: Not a morning person, leaving the house, and backing up because I forget something, 10 minutes late to work every day...How do people jump out of bed singing?!!

edina monsoon said...

momo: Brilliant!! It's soooo comforting to know you feel the pain too:) Do you have the opposite feeling on weekends like I do? You know..peeling eyes open early with no problems??

gnightgirl:Those are people who are insane!!! In the last week ...today is the ONLY morning I arrived before my boss. And it felt GREAT. The euphoria lasted the entire day.