Monday, July 10, 2006

What a week:)

It's Sunday, and habit dictates I update my blog. The week has been eventful. Here are some of the things I've learnt.

1.Statistics as a subject isn't for the fainhearted. And if anyone can tell me what an "odds ratio " is, I would wash their car for a whole week.

2.Feeling tired and groggy plus hitting the snooze button every morning is a sign of being sleep-deprived. ( read this today whilst having the hair washed ) Sure beats labelling self as getting older.

3.Sleeping in on Sundays and going for the 10:30am instead of the 8:00am mass makes me less crabby. ( Being less sleep-deprived I presume )

4. I like eating Kentucky friend chicken. ( who would have thought?)

5. I am willing to risk being teased to death over owning a gadget called "dopod".

6.That cute little dog in Frasier died on the 22nd of June:(

7. Grey's anatomy is fun to watch.

8. I can't decide which I like better "House" or "G Anatomy".

9. If you pre-make your cheese sandwich the night before work, you cut a good 10 minutes off the total "getting ready for work " time.

10. Friends have the ability to cheer you up no end. Gossping is healthy and shucks to anyone out there who disagrees. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

What's a dopod? An iPod from a cheap supermarket? ;)

Jimbo said...

Ugh, some advice from a pneumonia survivor (read my blog); DON'T buy a DOPOD. Get a HP instead. U serious about the car wash thing coz I CAN tell you what's an odds ratio! And I like HOUSE a lot better (that intern in G-Anatomy has vocal nodules I think, which makes her voice all raptor like). And yes, friends and gossips rule!! :-)

edina monsoon said...

anna: hahahha careful DOPOD might just sue you for slander. It's a made in taiwan pocket pc. Apart from the name, ( which takes a little getting used to ) it looks good. ( handphone and pc in one.)

Jimbo: I'll pay for the car to be washed for a whole week. If agreeable, you'll get a call from me this evening. Desperate moves for desperate souls. Will test out the HP before I do anything rash.

Intan @ mama ammar said...

Hi edina, been a while since last read yr blog.
Dopod's a smartphone? I went asking a gadget salesman last month what kind of smartphon they have, he didn't even mention DOPOD. HP yes. But too expensive.

House: I like. GA: Too much distraction.