Thursday, November 02, 2006

How to be a writer...


I suppose, you'ld have to write quite a bit before you get anything worth shouting about. Its a little bit like riding a bicycle, you have to persevere until by sheer determination you actually hang on. ( minus the trainer wheelies I mean ) When I learnt how to cycle, I wore my shoes throughout the process. But in this case of writing...I'll take my chances and do it bare-footed and dressed down.

And so here I am..writing about food. Only because I obscess over it quite a bit and it's always pleasant to brag about what you've eaten. This is crabs in coconut milk.

4 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

It's always pleasant to see and read about what you've eaten too...though I shouldn't do it when I've skipped breakfast!

Jimbo said...

Finally, some update on your blog! Errr, btw, i think you spelt obsess wrongly, or did i spell it wrongly? Darn, how come blogs don't have spell check? :-)

edina monsoon said...

gnightgirl: Thank you for reading. I've resurrected my external hard drive ....so more pictures coming soon.

Jimbo: I hate spelling. Blogs dun have spell-check cos if you CAN blog, presumably you can also spell. ( in my HUMBLE opinion)

The Aunt said...

Drool.