Monday, December 04, 2006

Monday:)

I hate changes. Daily routine is comforting. I don't find it boring. Okay maybe I do sometimes. But generally, I like the predictability of events. When there's an upheavel....it messes up the daily routine. Take for instance the workings of the past week, we've had friends moving back to another state for work. The group we once were...is no more. I hate that. That's depression talking for those of you aspiring psychiatrists. ( let the record show, I've diagnosed myself before you).

On a lighter note, the two books I've ordered came this week....plus Jeffrey Archer's hardcover's on sale for christmas. What I relief I didn't bow down to temptation to buy the book three weeks ago. There's 25% off ....

2 comments:

kenju said...

I love finding books at bargain prices!

edina monsoon said...

Judy: YES it's a wonderful experience ..I totally agree.