Monday, February 26, 2007

And the winner is...



I 've been feeling regular rushes of endorphins each time I wash the hair, and note the significant absence of chunks of hair coming off when I vigorously massage the scalp. I expect alcoholics get a similar decent buzz when they sip the first gin of the day. This hair fall business plagues quite a number of women. I blame the water we're exposed to. My mum blames the stressful lifestyle I lead. And we both worry I'll be leading a life of a successful woman with spots of baldness in the future. Perhaps this is the reason why there is a huge market of shampoos, each promising a headful of thick healthy school of hair. Hair after all, is a woman's crowning glory. Waistlines may expand, and pimples may erupt, but good hair is something most of us take for granted. When we're denied this, we take it as a violation of our basic right to look gorgeous. At least I do:)

No comments: