Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Monday monday


I think one of the great things about Monday morning that people dun quite realise,( I'm being different...and annoyingly positive about it all ) is that it gives the chance for hope. Imagine an entire unblemished week looming ahead, for you to do as you please. ( within limits) Today I'm particularly glad I dug myself out of bed to arrive at work early. The early bird gets a good spot at the carpark. The early bird also gets a nice drive to work....except for a stalled car ( strategically placed just inside the tunnel. Murphy's law!! The bottle-neck added 3 minutes to my drive to work. The early bird also gets to sit an extra 2 minutes in her car...mulling over life generally and monday mornings specifically. I hope you have a great week.


No comments: