Tuesday, March 13, 2007

6 weird things about me

I've been tagged by Kirana...who I'm glad to see is back to blogging. *wave*wave* I've been invited to share 6 weird traits. This is difficult. I'm sure most people think they're pretty normal. So what then fits the cathegory of weirdness?

Weird trait number ONE : I only write with black ink. Writing in blue ink upsets me
Weird trait number TWO: I could ( and can...if I practise hard enuff ) bounce on a pogo stick for 200 times without stopping.
Weird trait number THREE: I never take my watch off. ( plus its exactly 18 minutes faster than the real time )
Weird trait number FOUR: I once yearned for a nose ring...but the pain scared me off so bad I decided to shelf the idea permanently
Weird trait number FIVE: I can reverse park only. Parking head-on is beyond me. This has caused me to lose parking spots in busy shopping complexes a few times
Weird trait number SIX: I've fantasized being Anne Boleyn ( apart from the beheading part which wasn't at all appealing ) , Nadia Commenecci ( envisioning the moment of the perfect 10 being played over and over and over again ) and being married to Hugh Grant.

7 comments:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

My friend Rob would only write in black ink also, and it had to be indelible; he would use no ink that would disappear if his coffee spilled on it!

Pogo sticking 200 times? I don't think I could do anything 200 times...unless it's chewing.

Your parking thing *is* weird; most people have problems the other way around, don't they? :-)

Good list.

edina monsoon said...

gnightgirl: Your friend Rob and I are of the same mind then:)Come on...admit it. Black ink is the ONLY way to go....isn't it??

Intan @ mama ammar said...

I write in black-ink-only too. Blue is not working at all. Yeah that parking thing is weird!

Andrea said...

The black ink thing is entirley normal. I can't bear things written in blue ink it's just....wrong!

That's probably a bit odd as a first comment from a new reader but it struck such a cord!

Anna, Fair and True said...

I've also been challenged to do this... am still thinking...

nicole said...

New reader here, too. I choose to only reverse-park. Totally agree it's the best way. Strange but true...And I write using pencils, still....

edina monsoon said...

Nicole: Thanks for dropping by:)