Monday, August 13, 2007

Convocation Day:)



After 4 years of working very hard, we've finally come to journey's end. Well not quite, it's a new chapter in our lifes. We convocated on the 11th of August.A great glorious Saturday morning, with the sun shining madly down at us. Proud beaming parents, proud beaming graduates and loads of flowers lurking about the place with some suspiscious looking teddies being carried discretely about.

This day wouldn't have been possible without the grace of God.

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate my friends who have journeyed with me in this ...at times difficult path towards our common dream of being great physicians.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

For the sake of completeness I should like to add, the proper attire comes with a cauliflower-looking head gear which I'd discarded by the time this picture was taken.



Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

dobbs said...

Congratulations and all the best in your future undertakings! :)

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Yayyy, Congratulations!

Katrin said...

Congratulations! You look very happy in the picture. All the best for your future!

fibrate said...

Congratulations! I recognize you from the recently concluded IUATL conference. :)

edina monsoon said...

dobbs: Thank you. I hope I'm up to the challenges ahead,

gnightgirl: Thank you very much. Such a relief i didn't trip and fall on stage.

Katrin: This picture is a good shot.....hence the happy facies.Thank you

Fibrate: OOOOh!! Really? Oh oh how exciting. Thanks for the dropping by.

kenju said...

Congratulations!! That's a good photo. I love the one of Emily above, too.

That story about Alfie will have to be it. That was the only photo I got of him where he wasn't blurred (since he was jumping most of the time). Next time I go and visit, maybe he'll be calmer...LOL

3e said...

congratulations!!!!!

edina monsoon said...

Elaine: thanks very much!!