Saturday, September 01, 2007

What I'm watching


Okay so I promised myself I wouldn't turn into one of THOSE. You know, those ones who're hooked on serials. Well it serves me right. I am now reluctantly coming to terms with what I now realise is a full blown addiction to korean dramas. Currently on my 8th episode ( disc 2) of Full House. It's all Marilyn's fault. ( I hope she reads this ). The moral of the story is...dun laugh at others..you might just very well turn into them yourselves.


Full House comes highly recommended by at least 4 different people so it MUST be good. I think what I enjoy is listening to the dialogue. ( And reading the subtitles too). Not much KimChii featured in Full House. And from the food scenes..their rice is different..more glutinous.


It was filmed in Gwangyeok-si area of Incheon, which is a metropoliton city in the west coast of South Korea near Seoul. Interestingly in Feb this year Incheon declared itself an "English City".The house in this film was a real house and it cost one million US dollars to built.

2 comments:

Katrin said...

Our drama serials are starting again, now that the summer holidays are over. I am just as you are: I get hooked on them very easily. My new one: Brothers and Sisters.

edina monsoon said...

Katrin: Oh goody!! I kindred spirit. Thank goodness:)