Sunday, December 23, 2007

I'm back to reading books


There was a temporary deviation from reading for a while now. There after to be known as the "dark ages". The picture is of the library of Sancta Sophia college, the place I stayed in in Sydney. The college grounds were lovely reminded me of Oxford. ( Not that I'm incredibly familiar with oxford...I went there ONCE and had a quick walk-a-bout absorbing the atmosphere marginally). The more accurate reason why I say it reminded me of Oxford is...because it looked very much like the oxford depicted in them very English movies we see on AsTRO.
Sancta Sophia was founded in 1925. ( So its old ) It's incredibly near Royal Prince Alfred Hospital. Pretty handy for those attending any courses there. The bus service to town and back is a handy plus point. Save on taxi fares. If you walk uphill you get to Kings st...which is a brilliant place as it houses quite a number of second hand bookstores. I know regret not buying more books. DAMM!!

No comments: