Sunday, March 16, 2008

Old Timer's Disease


I've been reading Gervase Phinn's novels and in his 4th and last book ( main theme is working as a school inspector in the DALE countryside ) one of the children said " my gran has old timer's disease she sometimes forgets her knickers." These kids, they never cease to make you smile. I know that line certainly did.


As usual ( and this seems to be a recurring theme ) I've been horrendously lapse re blogging. No, I'm no longer going to blame facebook, I'm taking the blame here. It's a series to events leading to this


1) Bought the pirated version of brothers and sisters ( a separate blog on this is required ) and watched the dvds in succession one weekend. As a result, the laundry was UNdone, the floors were not cleaned and my study was dusty and messy


2) Another weekend was spent in Kuching Sarawak. My third visit there to date. I must have "old timer's disease", cos the trip was like my first there. Couldn't remember much...even the airport looked different. I later found out it's a new airport. Consoling!!


3) The last weekend I drove back home to VOTE. And so now we're in the midst of forming a new government. Politics is messy. And Malaysia 's is no exception. The week following the poling results, there has been disagreements in two states re election of head of states.


4)My hair loss is now *beam* a thing of the past. So the next thing to tackle is premature greying. I've signed up for yet another course at Yun Nam. ( despite vowing never to have anything to do with them after my first encounter...)
Anna is right, I do blog in spurts. Going to try and be more consistent.

No comments: