Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Visitors from Australia


My very good friend ( who slaved through housemanship with me back in the dark ages in hospital Melaka) decided to uproot self a couple of years back from Malaysia to Australia. A brave move. Despite going our separate ways, we've pretty much kept in touch ...I email and he calls. I finally had the opportunity to play hosts to him and his girlfriend last week when they stayed over. And they brought me this present.
I first saw it at the flea market at the Rocks just before we climbed the Sydney bridge ( I blogged about this earlier.) Had decided to return to buy it but i never did. So I'm very pleased with this present:) It's actually many stamps cut and pasted one over the other giving a 3 D effect. It's still on the table. I haven't decided where I wanna put it yet.

No comments: