Thursday, August 21, 2008

New books....



On the pretext of looking for Impiana Hotel ( the venue for the dreaded exam tomorrow ) I got into the car..and drove to town. Naturally, ( you would agree ) it seemed natural after locating the place for the journey to proceed to KLCC and onto a spot of shopping. There were throngs of people lurking...the same people who have very little understanding of body buffer zone, adults pushing buggies ( with no kid in it ) and kids running about the place with no leash.
I'm a great fan of Ms read...am very excited to find this two new titles in Kinokuniya. Starbook is a gamble. The book called out to me ( quietly..it sisn't quite shout out to me...BUY me Buy me ) as I walked past it tothe magazine section. The reviews were so good, I couldn't resist. This weekend will be a reading-laden one.
( There's a void to be filled since I completed the last DVD of West Wing Seventh season.) BOOhoohoo

No comments: