Friday, August 22, 2008

You know you're old when...


You know you're old when everybody else in the "waiting room" is as relax and calm as you are agitated and nervy. Also if you happen to be the tallest structure in the room. ( Even more significant if you happen to stand at 5 feet nothing in your stockinged feet.) Welcome to the ABRSM exam center for the greater part of Klang valley...IMPIANA hotel near KLCC. The lift will bring you to level two...where there is this long corridoor with doors on either side...and makeshift counters outside these doors with the signs indication venue number. As you walk down ...you hear various tempos and pieces being played. And seated outside these rooms..are solemn looking kids waiting their turns. I'll spare the details of the exam. Suffice to say, it was an experience I didn't enjoy too much ...but which I think was useful. *fingers crossed* I hope I pass.

5 comments:

fibrate said...

Too late now to say break a leg, but I hope you did! :D

SYUKS said...

how ??/ Are u pass ?? With flying colours ??

edina monsoon said...

fibrate: Well I didn't crash and burn. That's the positive bit speaking. Will keep you informed.

Syukur: Exam was so-so...results won't be out in a while. So I'll have to wait it out

Anna, Fair and True said...

Fingers crossed!

edina monsoon said...

anna: please cross your toes as well. Results out in 2 weeks...or so they say/