Saturday, January 31, 2009

A much needed mini face-life for the blog

Yes not only has this blog been deprived of weekly if not monthly entries, it has also been forced to remain with the original bare template while others move on.I've seen some gorgeous blogs mushrooming on the web since the birth of Absolutely. Initial attempts at being colourful failed. Still unsure of the reason. But today....with a little inspiration after visiting Anna's blog ( which is, to me what a blog should be..)I decided to take the BULL by its horns and get down to it. With a little bit of messing about, and a lot of time spent correcting and re-doing steps along the way, I here by present Absolutely in its new and slightly more girlish outlook.

As for the more frequent posts...that remains to be seen. I am no author...and certainly procrastination gets the better of me most days.

2 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

Like it!!! And thanks for the credit :)

edina monsoon said...

anna: My friend visited your blog and was mighty impressed too:)