Thursday, February 19, 2009

Facebook

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.


I can't decide whether I like ...I mean really like facebook. It's certainly more interactive than blogging. Over here, you wait in anticipation for some comments. And this may take a while. In FB world, you get quick replies to just about anything you post.

Status update ( FB style ) Edina is .....( taking a break from facebook )

4 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

Look me up on FB!

edina monsoon said...

anna:ooooh exciting. I'm gonna look now.

Lee Peng said...

I'm also tyring to spend less hours on FB and trying to update my blog regularly. Just sent you an invite to my not so fancy blog.

edina monsoon said...

lee peng:) Nice....