Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday....second day of the week


Amazing how a little break puts you in a different place altogether. It's ten past eleven at night and I'm can safely say I had no crabby thoughts this Monday. Which to elaborate further passed smoothly. It's raining so there's a cool breeze outside.
Have you seen women post-delivery waddling along in socks? It's not a fab look. They look ill, at best they look like they left the house in a hurry. I'm wearing socks this evening....in a feeble attempt to keep some cream on the heels firmly ON the heel rather than ON the floor. I'm bringing this bit up because I've only just realised, wearing socks isn't half as uncomfortable as I thought it would be. I quite like it. Go on, have a go at it...and we'll compare notes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, breaks should be MANDATORY for every employee in a high-tension profession...such as ours! But you do seem to be away almost every other weekend anyway... :)

edina monsoon said...

yes yes...eeerm btw I will be in Langkawi this weekend *grin*so you're right. Most weekend is away from home.

Anna, Fair and True said...

Beautiful picture!

edina monsoon said...

Anna: Thanks. Taken by the poolside during breakfast.