Sunday, April 26, 2009

Friend or foe

I can't believe I let the entire week go pass without posting. I was going to post about how tired I got during the week...but I came across this cartoon. Almost everyone at work is on facebook. Which means, they have access to your gripes if you're not too careful about the privacy clause. So your moaning about work ....should be done politely. Lest the boss finds out. Any gossip is best left out of facebook. Whatever you write, be prepared for it to be common knowledge ..it is after all a public domain. Private thoughts should be kept strictly private ...between you and you non-facebook linked friends:)

2 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

Haha! Good one!

edina monsoon said...

Having to mind your ps and qs on FB kinda takes the joy away somewhat:P