Saturday, May 16, 2009

Books Galore

The booksale started yesterday but I missed it as a result of poor time management and at least two unexpected events popping up at the eleventh hour. Added to that, it poured yesterday which made the roads wet and Malaysians do love slowing down even for a puddle.( I'm still unsure of the actual reason, if your entire car is already wet, would some more water make a difference?) I drove home hungry, cold and a tad crabby. Today was in comparison a better day. these are my books ( strictly Chic Lit ) bought from the sale this evening. I would have bought more if I 'd succeeded in snagging a box to store the wares. ALL of the above for a mere RM 160. Are you jealous yet??

2 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

Did you find the Bryson book yet?

edina monsoon said...

not yet. My mum cleared my shelves up on Sunday so I have a shelf with three different layers of books to wade thru ....going to have to read something else first