Saturday, May 02, 2009

Korean condiments

We ate at a new joint. But I suspect the management is the same as a previous restaurant based in Ampang. Less Koreans eating.( More to do with the location of the place rather than the quality of food.) How do you judge a korean restaurant? 2 things to consider really. One is the number of patrons who're actually korean. And the other is the quality of the in-house kimchi. It should NOT be watered down to suit the Malaysian tastebuds. Keep the zInG!!! My only complain was that I reeked of barbecued pork on leaving. And the car smelt of it too. When you're pretty full, this may trigger a slight nauseous feeling.

2 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

There's a Korean restaurant in Stockholm. I should try it some time

edina monsoon said...

Oh yes:) That's a great idea. Please take pictures and post them. I would so LOVE to see what the korean food is like over there.