Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This has got to stop

First and foremost let me just stress that this is not the norm. I do not ( I repeat) do not spend money frivalously. Keeping the sinking economy afloat is a job for someone bigger, better, richer than I ever aspire to be. *grin* I have a new phone. The old ( and I stress old phone) will be put in the graveyard of OLD used gadgets just as soon as I make time to transfer the contacts over. Doesn't it look sleek and nice? A few hiccups, the first few sms-s were painfully slow and resulted in me abandoning the entire task and calling the person up instead. I missed at least 2 important sms-s and a couple of less important calls ( yeah). When the phone eventually rang, I couldn't figure out which button to hit to answer....and ring tone was set by the blonde teenager behind the counter...and it reeked of hip-hop-blahblah music. I love the buzz when my messages come through....hmmmm...this new toy will make me smile for a few weeks I think. 

6 comments:

yoong khean said...

see, i didnt say or do anything. u spend money all by youself!

edina monsoon said...

yoong khean: It's a disease!!!!!!!! Plus I lost my VGA connector. Must have left it at the big auditorium. So I had to buy another one today. More spending. But this last was a nessecity yes?

Anna, Fair and True said...

Just because you want to watch Shopaholic you don't need to become one! ;)

edina monsoon said...

anna: yes*grin widely* that's a really really good point. Oh dear me. I'm going to try and curb this disease this weekend. Going on a budget. Wish me luck.

fibrate said...

Wow, new MacBook, iPod Touch and now phone...pay rise? ;)

edina monsoon said...

fibrate: No! The same pay....unfortunately. This is what happens, when I let my guard down for just a weeny while! ( But it was worth every single ringgit)