Monday, August 31, 2009

Blook


A wave of hands please those of you out there who agree I SHOULD be the owner of this dress. The box pleats at the front seems a little dodgy. The high waist ensure good space for post-lunch-tummies. And as it fits snugly, there is little chance of it being mistaken for a pregnancy number. On the other hand, the arm holes were meant for those of us with errr bigger arms. When I tried it on, there was more than ENOUGH space. IT sits just on the knee. For the manufacturers out there, newsflash, there are some of us who still favour a decent length and making them short with practically no cloth left to un-hem is not nice. We do have dress codes to adhere to you know.

2 comments:

Anna, Fair and True said...

I think it's cute and not a pregnancy number at all!

edina monsoon said...

:) THANKS! I'll buy it if the price if slashed some more when I next come across it