Saturday, August 22, 2009

Some random pictures of Hong Kong..

Hongkong by night. This is the view from Intercontinental Hotel. The colorful lights were amazing.
The view which hit us right in between the eyes, as we excited D3 onto what would be the start of our short journey to Ladies' Market. Very similar to Petaling Street in KL. Or so I'm told.
This was taken from the conference room, when we broke into smaller groups mid afternoon.
The gym at the Sheraton faced the main road. On the last day, I waved like a crazed person as our bus left the hotel. And would you believe it, soeone waved back and everyone on the bus cheered.
Breakfast with a view. An odd concoction I admit. But I had no intention of gorging self so early in the day. It makes me sleepy.

4 comments:

yoong khean said...

when i grow up i want to be like you..hehe.

edina monsoon said...

hahaha Waah I'm super touched!! Still not off the hook for putting those ghastly pictures up btw. Just in case you're wondering.

yoong khean said...

aiyo...shouldnt have posted them up. hehe.

Anna, Fair and True said...

What a great breakfast view! And the breakfast looks good too!