Thursday, August 27, 2009

What I'm reading this week

I found this at the music section in Kinokuniya. Costs RM45.50 which is pretty expensive for a paperbag. But I liked the first page.( I read that when I got the lady to uncover the plastic cover for me). Because I'd decided on this book, the music scores had to be put aside.

Lisa Gee writes very well. I've not enjoyed a book like this for a few months now. I'm almost scared to come to the end. That would mean, no more "stage mum" to rush back home to read. *sigh* In the meantime, I'm savouring the book and trying to make it last longer by reading it only in the morning (during breakfast) and in the evening ( when I get back from work).

2 comments:

yoong khean said...

wah. u can read while breakfast-ing?
i only take 3 secs to have breakfast by gulping down the milo...haha

edina monsoon said...

Breakfast is an ALL important meal:) To be savouered. Certainly not to be rushed in any way. So yes..I READ whilst stuffing my face during breakfast:P