Monday, August 03, 2009

What we did this Sunday...


There's  this brilliant food court, tucked neatly away on the 2nd floor in Midvalley. It's just beside MACHINES. ( The lovely shop I bought the imac from ) And get this...it serves PETAI. I love it already. What's there not to like? Not too many folks around ...certainly less than the food court at KLCC...where folks with buggies tend to nick your toes with the wheels, and kids with ice-cream smeared faces and hands want to TOUCH you all the time. This was far quieter...and more enjoyable. 10/10 for taste. NO COMPLAINS

2 comments:

fibrate said...

I know this place! While the food is good I usually stay away because my hair will start smelling like ikan bakar!

edina monsoon said...

hahhaha. Then you won't be able to eat at the HUKM BESTA ( not-so-besta) cafeteria. Not only the hair...but your skin reeks of stale fish curry. Yikes. Haven't been there in MONTHs. And I have no plans to return any time soon.