Saturday, September 05, 2009

My friend Hamdi tagged me


Hamdi has been lying low for a while now. The exams looming ahead is a good reason to stay away from facebook and indeed any other potentially addictive hobbies. So it was a lovely surpise when he emerged from hiding and tagged me. 






1.What time did you get up this morning?
6:30am ( with a full bladder and a creaky neck)

2. How do you like your steak?
Well DONE please. I dun fancy oozing blood being masked as sauce.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I can't remember the TITLE!!! ( AAah got it...Kingdom of Heaven)

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Frasier:)

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
KL ( but I want a helicopter to take me places)


6. What did you have for breakfast?
Cafe 21 instant coffee, ham sandwich and a curry puff

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
At the moment, Korean. BIBAMBAP....here I come

8. What foods do you dislike?
Curry which isn't spicy

9.Where is your favorite place to eat?
That mamak stall in Plaza Damas. BEST MAGGI GORENG IN TOWN!


10. Favorite dressing?
I don't have one.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Currently am driving a borrowed car

12. What are your favorite clothes?
spaghetti strap tops teamed with a light-weight cardigan. And 3/4 jeans

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Korea so I can visit all the places I've seen on the korean drama serials. And eat genuine bibimbap

14. Cup half-empty or half-full?
Hall full:)

15. Where would you want to retire?
Possibly in a different country.


16. Favorite time of day?
The mornings...especially when the sun is just about to rise. The promise of a brand new day. 


17. Where were you born?
Seremban

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Gymnastics...expecially the balance beam act. Amazing how they can not only balance but do impossible stuff on it.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
Err..I'm not going to tag anyone:)

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
Doesn't apply so I'll skip this question shall I

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
NA


22. Bird watcher?
NO way

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning. Altho I read somewhere the night folks are the more intelligent ones.

24. Do you have any pets?
No.


25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I am attempting the vibrato on the violin. And now officially sound like a dying constipated cat

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
An author:) I even wrote a story once. IN a notebook I made myself ( okay with my mother's help).

27. What is your best childhood memory?
The sound of waves as I sleep.

( We used to live by the beach...)

28. Are you a cat or dog person?


DOG!!! Cats car hypocrites

29. Are you married?
No.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
In the car YES!!!



31. Been in a car accident?
Yes my week-old Jazz and I hit a guy on a motocycle....the car crumpled at the front. And the windscreen shattered. But I now know for a fact the airbags are blue and pink:)

32. Any pet peeves?
People who add "s" at the end of words which dun need them.

example: I eats with you today. *puke*puke*

33. Favorite pizza toppings?
Mushrooms


34. Favorite flower?
Roses...pink ones


35. Favorite ice cream?
Magnum WHITE

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
A+W for the corney dog 


37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
I PASSED first GO

38. From whom did you get your last email?
Someone at work....giving more work:(

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
MACHINES ( they sell ipods)

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
I spontaneously lied my way thru the preview SOGO sale to get to Jalan TAR this morning

41. Like your job?
You BET!


42. Broccoli?
Only with loads of garlic..


43. What was your favorite vacation?
The time At Mt Buller...

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
WNN

45. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of traffic....


46. What is your favorite colour?
WHITE

47. How many tattoos do you have?
NOne( but I have loads of scars..)

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
ZERO

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
1815

50. Do you drink coffee?
Yes...one mug every morning.

No comments: