Friday, September 18, 2009

Spot the mac


Strictly no photographs. ( Read that sign two minutes after taking my shots..okay that's a lie...read that 3 seconds after my first shot..and 10 seconds before my second and third shots). But I'm not posting the designs up. So surely I shan't be sued for not adhering to request. Plus, I do no cup-caking so it'll be a cold day in hell before I steal any designs and profit off it. Stare in between the bars, and you'll see an IMAC on the desk. Woooohooo! THAT excited me more more than the cupcakes. Oh I forgot to mention, this is the super-expensive cup-cake shop at the Gardens. We were there for dinner and left late. The shop looks much better with the lights on. Although the folks there seem a tad snooty. *roll eyes* 

2 comments:

yoong khean said...

mac people are usually snooty. hehe

edina monsoon said...

yk: Well you're not SNOOTY and you're ALL MAC:)