Sunday, November 29, 2009

Amcorp Mall


I took this picture as I waited patiently to be let in. The Big Bad Wolf Book Sale is on. Last day today. Small tip, you may not find too many books left if you head there today. My trip was disappointing. I left with only 6 books. Didn't fancy the venue very much. It was stuffy and the  lay-out of the place was odd. We were forced to go one direction and I felt there were less books compared to the last sale. Of course it didn't help that I arrived with a nagging headache having cried my eyes out the night before watching my sister's keeper.

I want Nina Bells' book " The Inheritance" , and I suspect nothing else will do.

2 comments:

yoong khean said...

darn, i forgot about this. sigh.

edina monsoon said...

Dun worry..it wasn't as good as the last one! You didn't miss much