Saturday, November 14, 2009

What you Should not order when at Delicious


What is worth ordering at delicious is
1) Pate Plate. Although the portions of both pate and bread have been scaled down. On the upside, the pate still tastes divine. So got for it.
2) Banoffee pie. If you're looking for a desert which is not too sweet and you dun abhore bananas, this is just the ticket.
3)Duck confit , which I'm sure at some point has been everyone's favourite. I tend to shy away from it recently.

Things not to order
1) Avacado chicken sandwich. In a sorry attempt to be adventurous, I ended up wth this sad looking sandwich for dinner yesterday. The chicken chunks were huge. My suspicion of tasteless chunks was confirmed when I chewed diligently on my cube-sized chicken laced with sauce. The avacado was a sorry excuse. And so, here's my tip, do NOT order this particular sandwich. It's quite unpalatable.
2) The cupcakes. Tasteless and small. I won't waste more words on it.
3) The flourless cake. ( Not the exact name but it has the word flourless in it ) Absolutely a chore to swallow. Hard work. So yes another one firmly placed on this list.

2 comments:

yoong khean said...

I always meant to go back after I had the meal with you and Dr. N. But so far I haven't, and now I know what NOT to order. hehe

edina monsoon said...

ahah!! That calls for another get-to-gether. SAME crowd...different food...and more mac products to buy.