Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Reading Material for This Week is...


I bought this on Sunday. It's been slow-going so far. Largely to blame for this, is the new resolution of practising the violin for hours and hours and certainly not the fault of the book. I need to think of another way of getting a balance proportion of stuff to do. Wouldn't want to turn into one of those unfortunate souls, who take months to finish a book. And then complain it wasn't interesting enough. Hmm! The other MUST-DO thing this month is to try and organize the book shelf and ( shudder ) consider chucking some books out. There is little space left  and the books have spilled over onto the dining table and the bedroom. The urge to tidy comes after a visit to Ikea. As always I come home and stand and stare at my mess and wishing I had less of it.

No comments: