It's nearly 2pm on a Sunday afternoon. I'm rather pleased with myself, having woken up early, gone for Mass and completed some errands with some gorgeous buys thrown in for good measure. Here's a list of things I bought
1. La Mer Eye balm
3. A hair clip from Axeezz in the shape of a treble cleft.
4. Inner wear ( from the vouchers gained from purchasing item number one)
5. Four books from Borders
- The Brontes Went To Woolworths
- Henrietta's War
- Fun and Games at Malory Towers
- Goodbye Malory Towers
6. Three books from MPH Midvalley
- Secrets at Malory Towers
- New Term at Malory Towers
- Winter term at Malory Towers
Kek Lapis the ones tightly wrapped in plastic and a box of pineapple tarts for Thursday's bible class at St John's. ( yes my turn to get the grub...and I hope there aren't too many diabetics in the group) Now wouldn't you agree this has been a very productive Sunday for me so far? I am currently taking a well earned rest at home with the air conditioned switched on.
* picture taken this morning at the Gardens while waiting for Borders to open their doors to the public.