Sunday, December 05, 2010

Scarf obsession


Hot Desert Flower Scarf, originally uploaded by KnittingGuru.

What a pity we live in the tropics. You can't walk about wearing a woolly scarf. The two main reasons being 1. you'ld develop one of those nasty heat-induced itch with 2 .5 minutes. 2. You'dl get stares and silent sniggers if you walk long enough with this contraption. Otherwise this beauty would be around my neck this afternoon. I've chosen instead more sensible fashionable light-weight scarfs.

5 comments:

Haris Abdul Rahman said...

The picture was not of a scarf, it was Medusa's latest hairdo. Won't go well with your starring role in AMPANG MEDIKAL!

edina monsoon said...

I beg your pardon...this will SO GO with the role of eccentric yet gorgeous second wife role lah.

Haris Abdul Rahman said...

Now it was my time to roll eyes!

edina monsoon said...

I bet I can make this scarf look supah-cool:)

Alaska Fishing Lodge said...

Its a new design of scarf?Its fit in the plain wardrobe.
Taxidermy Schools