Saturday, April 16, 2011

What a Saturday:)

It rained:)
 It rained. And I got wet walking to violin class because as luck would have it I misplaced my umbrella. Rather than risk being late for class, I decided to brave the rain. It was big plops of water but one of those very Irish-like rain...fine weeny droplets you don't feel but it kind of makes your face moist without you realising it. Anyway I was moist and damp when I got there.
Too sweet. YUCK
 This was too sweet. So YUCK!
Good old ipad. Saves bring a book to read
 Currently reading my FREE Angela Brazil books downloaded from the gutenberg website. Lovely!
Herbal chicken soup noodle. YUM
And this...well this was simply lovely. Perfect for a wet and rather cold saturday:) I hope your Saturday was nice. Mine has been good so far:)

4 comments:

Haris Abdul Rahman said...

Where is this place again?

edina monsoon said...

Plaza damas:)

Haris Abdul Rahman said...

Hmm! What was called again?

edina monsoon said...

Kim Gary restaurant. ( hongkong origin. No halal)