|My fingers stretching painfully|
1. My violin is no longer in its case but out of it for easy access. It is ( even as I type) sitting on my ottoman together with the bow.
2. The violin and ottoman are placed strategically in the study beside my imac and macbook. This way, surfing the net and playing the violin can be done alternatively leading to more hours on the violin.
3. I practise SLOWLY with enphasis on hitting the right note for ALL notes.
4. I practice regularly (most days) rather than in spurts.
5. I don't hate scales any more.
Happy Saturday everybody. It's a month to my violin exam. Wish me luck!