Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Ta-daH

Nike free run+2
These are my gorgeous black nike shoes:) So who cares if the rumour is true....the soles fall out after a year. ( NIKE I hope you're reading this). No more air for me. I'll settle for something simpler. Did a short spurt of exercising yesterday evening and I have aching thighs as a reminder of just how UNFIT I really am. No more exercise until the end of the week. Wouldn't want to fall ill. Pace myself...pace myself...

Read more  here http://nikerunning.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikeplus/en_US/products/free_pdp2?pid=384354HERE

3 comments:

Haris Abdul Rahman said...

So, have you worn and 'tested' it as yet?

edina monsoon said...

YES!!!! It's brilliant. Seriously comfortable and a joy to jog in. Now to complete the jogging fad is an IPOD nano....with nike+ to chart my progress:)

edina monsoon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.