Monday, January 14, 2013
Flowers from mum's garden
Here are some things the 6 year old niece said. ( This year)
1. Why can't papa afford to live in Malaysia?
2. When I grow up and work and can choose where I work I will get married and live in Malaysia
3. Let's play the "versus" game..."B" V S "G" ( translation in context of badminton between her dad and I...boy versus girl) Whilst her mum looks on.
4. Her ambulance siren goes NEE NOOH rather than Mee Mooh
5. In reply to her father's statement that he will attempt to jog to lose weight...she said " Mah khor ( that's me ) jogs and she doesn't lose weight. RRrrrrr
6. When she misbehaved and her papa and I decided to ignore her " MAma...your husband and his sister are bullweeing me "