Monday, February 18, 2013

happy chinese new year


happy chinese new year, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.

Its the year of the snake. Snakes are scary creatures. I cannot look at one without squirming. All magazines featuring snakes in the house re stapled firmly. To avoid accidentally seeing them and getting upset. So I'm guessing there won't be a baby boom. Unlike the year of the Dragon where everyone who could get pregnant was pressured into possibly conceiving. This picture was taken last Friday en route back from Sg Wand Plaza. A mad rush to the Chambers Music shop to get my score for "Meditation". I took in totally 40 minutes and ended up feeling rather sick the good part of Saturday as a direct result of exerting self.

Today is the first proper day back to work for most people and the traffic to work was heavier than usual. I suspect there must have been a stalled car somewhere along Loke Yew. I left work before 5:30pm and took only 30 minutes to get back. (yay). I'm guessing a few folks may have taken an extra day off to recuperate from driving back last night.  Happy Working folks. Clinic was long but I got chocolates and an ang pau from a lovely patient which made my day:)

No comments: