Monday, March 04, 2013

Gardens by the Bay another view


Gardens by the Bay, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.
I took quite a number of pictures in total. Well over a hundred I think. So it was quite hard deciding which to upload. Finally decided on this one which was taken at the start of the trip. From the ground floor if you look up this is the view that would greet you. Walking on that walkaway ( which you will eventually when you take the lift to the top and slowly make your way down) was a bit scary.But the view from the top was lovely.

I forgot to mention the cost....for a single conservatory it cost S16. reasonable I think because it 's a nice experience. Makes me remember the jungle trips we ( brother and I) were forced to go with my dad most Sundays when we were younger:)

No comments: