Monday, June 03, 2013

Cake for breakfast


rainbow cake, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.
I attended a birthday party last Saturday and got to bring home a huge slice of birthday cake.Rainbow cake:) I had it for breakfast Sunday morning and could only manage that much. ( See picture of spoon and the bit of cake missing.) It was sweet and I had to give up and drink my coffee instead. Saturday was a social filled evening. After this party, I went to another celebration: Gawai instead at another close friend's place:) And now I'm paying the price of enjoying too much during the weekend. Have been slaving away in front of the laptop for the last 2 hours trying to get a presentation done. Wish me luck. ( Am taking a break to blog and play the violin before I continue on) Topic related to the latin saying "UBI PUS EVACUA"

No comments: