Thursday, June 13, 2013

Car park


Car park, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.
I was at UMMC earlier today. ( And I mean early....before half seven in the morning) Woke up at 5:30am and decided to give running a miss. I spend the time doing nothing really useful and left the house early enough. I did two wrong turns, one which left me making a dangerous illegal u-turn. Finding a place to park is scary. You keep driving about and all you find is cars already parked. Did they suddenly mushroom up from the ground?I parked at a cul-de-sac.

 Got boxed in. So I had to call two people( who thoughfully left their contact numbers on the dashboard) to come and re-park their cars. I left UMMC grounds feeling rather darker and sweaty and dehydrated. It's been a while since I've had to park like so. My car and I are now very grateful for the allocated basement carpark slot we have at work.

No comments: