Thursday, June 13, 2013

Marmalade publika


Marmalade publika, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.
Have you ever eaten here? Marmalade has a few branches. The one at Bangsar Village 2 is nice. It has windows overlooking the road. And a huge play area for children. This is another branch at Publika Solaris Dutamas. It is positioned in a rather nice place. The front of the shop opens up to a garden. And to the right of this picture is the road. We have only succeeded in eating here just yesterday. Their opening hours are short. Closed by 9:00pm sharp and the last 3-4 visits here , it was booked for private functions.

Our experience was mediocre. the food was nice.  But I found the menu very basic. ( I think the marmalade at BV2 has a wider selection of food ) Service was tolerable. But they had no sink and I had chicken burger and fries with my hands so I left with sticky fingers. It was quiet. We were their first customers for the evening. Two chaps came in after us.

No I shan't be returning anytime soon.

No comments: