Monday, July 08, 2013

Macaroons


Macaroons, originally uploaded by andreaban2009.
These were in the centre of the drinks table. It looked nice. The taller one in our group stood on tippy toes and took one macaroon. we split it. Tasted quite nice. Crunchy and importantly for me, not overly sweet. We asked the waiter (AFTER) whether this could be eaten. And this was his answer" Enggak di makan". We're still alive with no tummy upset. ( This would be my second macaroon e-vah) I may have written this before; I do not like macaroons they are to me like biscuits which have been exposed to air and lost their crunchiness.

But these macaroons which we cheerfully pinched without so much as  a "May i " tasted nice. The tall one who stood on tippy toes said it tasted like "Laduree macaroons". High praise indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm
trying to get started and create my own. Do
you require any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help
would be really appreciated!

Here is my web site: ヴィトンバッグ